As per the government guidelines we have carried out a Full Risk Assessment of our premises, procedures and all our treatments. We have put a number of new measures in place to keep our staff and clients safe. We will be informing all or clients of our new procedures prior to opening.
Please be aware of the following changes made for the safety of our clients and staff, before to agreeing to book any appointments:
• All clients will be sent a COVID -19 pre-screening form to fill out prior to your appointment
• We ask all clients to please come alone to their appointment (no children, no spouses, no friends or family members). If you do come with anyone else (not having a treatment at the same time) you will be refused treatment and asked to pay in full.
• We ask all clients to come to their appointment wearing a mask or face covering. If you fail to do so we may refuse your appointment at full charge.
• There will be a £2 COVID charge added to each visit to cover the extra costs incurred, until further notice.
• All clients are to remain in their car or outside the salon and call us when you are outside, we request client do not wait at the entrance to ensure other clients can exit safely.
• Staff will ask you screening questions over the phone to ensure it is safe for everyone before you are allowed to enter.
• Staff will come downstairs to let clients in. We will take all clients temperature, ask you to place all items into one of our clean boxes and then ask you to sanitise your hands before entry.
• Once upstairs we will then ask you to wash your hands again before taking you to your socially distanced treatment area.
• All treatment areas are (as always) cleaned and sanitised before/after every treatment.
• All our consultation forms are now electronic and therefore staff will go through a few questions with you using iPads. All reminders and confirmations will now be through our new booking system, Timely.
• At the end of your treatment, your aftercare, payments and rebooking will all take place in the treatment room or nail desk to help with social distancing.
• Unfortunately we will no longer be able to provide any refreshments, so please bring your own.
• We ask that clients try to avoid using our toilet facilities as much as possible. However, there will be antibacterial wipes available in the toilets should you need to.
• If you start to feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms please inform us immediately.